Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8 DG HSM Art Lens (Canon EF)
- 1 x Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8 DG HSM Art Lens for Canon EF
- 1 x LC964-02 Lens Cap
- 1 x Rear Cap LCR II for Canon EF Mount Lenses
- 1 x Lens Hood
An ultra-wide zoom lens with a constant f/2.8 aperture, the 14-24mm f/2.8 DG HSM Art Lens from Sigma is an outstanding option for architectural and landscape shooters with full-frame Canon EF cameras. A part of the esteemed Art-series of lenses, a sophisticated optical design is used that incorporates three FLD, three SLD, and three aspherical elements to help reduce chromatic aberrations and keep distortion under control. A Super Multi-Layer coating has also been applied to suppress lens flare and ghosting for accurate color fidelity and high contrast.
- Canon EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- 3 FLD, 3 SLD, and 3 Aspherical Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor, Manual Override
- Weather-Sealed Brass Bayonet Mount
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Minimum Focus Distance: 10.2"
|Focal Length||14 - 24mm|
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Angle of View||114.2° - 84.1°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||10.24" (26 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:5.4|
|Optical Design||17 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.80 x 5.32" (96.4 x 135.1 mm)|
|Weight||40.57 oz (1150 g)|
This item is includes full 1-Year return to base warranty for failure under normal use. Please see warranty menu for more info.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed