- | Shipping & Returns
| Shipping & Returns
You'll have your order in your hands before you know it. Shipping options available:
FREE International Shipping. No minimum purchase required.
- Free shipping everywhere except rural areas. Receive your item within 3-9 working days. Tracked and signature required. No Po Boxes.
- $9.99 flat-rate per item. Delivered within 7 working days (avg 2 - 7 working days). Tracked and signature required. No Po Boxes.
- Jump the queue from $25.00 onwards, we will prioritise your order and have the item delivered in 2 - 4 working days. Tracked and signature required. Rural addresses excepted, exact cost calculated at checkout. No Po Boxes.
- Rural delivery flat-rate $19 per item. Delivery is around 3- 9 working days. Tracked and signature required. No Po Boxes.
Accessories and small goods are shipped free with any purchase or Camera, Lens or Phone.
This includes international tracked delivery and customs clearence using one of our premium couriers, which ensures your item/s are delivered securely, safely and promptly within the suggested business/working days*. Working days exclude Saturday Sunday and public holidays.
We use DHL Express, Fedex, Toll, Dpex, USPS, Courierpost, Post Haste and NZ Post. Signature required. We are not able to ship to a PO Box.
Insurance shipping quote - please email us email@example.com.
We do not have a physical store/showroom for pickups.
- DHL worldwide express www.dhl.co.nz
- Courierpost NZ www.courierpost.co.nz
- NZ Post www.nzpost.co.nz
- Toll Priority International www.tollgroup.com
- Dpex International wwww.dpex.com
Our return policy: It's simple
If you are not happy with something you bought, we'll take it back as long as it is within 14 days of when you got it. If it's brand new and unopened, we’ll accept the return. The only times we don't accept a return is if it is used or damaged by you or if the product is returned incomplete. NOTE: Restocking fee that applies, please see below for full terms.
If the fault is on us (mixed up, faulty on arrival), we'll of course pay for return shipping.
You must notify us within 24 hours if you have received a wrong product or it is Dead on Arrival (DOA).
If we haven’t processed or shipped your package, please contact us promptly so that we can reverse the transaction. If we have shipped the item, then the 14 days returns policy applies (see below for detail).
How do I return my item?
1) Wrap up your unwanted product.
2) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3) We’ll email you back with all return details
Simple, easy, no rocket science. Just good common sense.
The Fine Print:
By NZ law, we do not have to offer your returns for change of mind and the Consumer Guarantees Act does not apply to those in business.
However, to keep our customers happy, we do offer returns if the following are true:
- You requested the return within 14 days after delivery
- You have NOT opened the packaging
- You have NOT used the product in any way
- The item is not a special-ordered item (stock ordered upon request)
We may charge a or 5%-25% (depending on product, minimum $55) restocking fee for returns that meet the following conditions:
- Item is returned to us within 14 days after delivery
- A return form is attached to your return with a valid RAN (Return Authorisation Number)
- You have not opened the packaging of the products
- You have not used the product in any way
- You have not damaged the packaging
- Item returned is not a special-order item (stock ordered upon request)
We reserve the right to refuse any returns or may accept return with a 35% re-stocking fee deducted from the refund, if
- The package of the product is opened, OR
- The package of the product is damaged
Items that cannot be returned:
- Any item more than 14 days after delivery
- Any product that is missing serial number
- Software that is opened
- Customised items
- Special Order items (items with "Stock ordered upon request" status)
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged
- Consumables that have been opened
We will not to accept a return if:
- There are signs of product being used
- There are signs of product being damaged
- Product returned incomplete
- You must pay for return postage and insure the product against loss or damage during its transit to us
- Refund will be processed within 30 days after we received the returned item(s)
- Refund must be made by the original payment method you used (e.g. to the credit card you used for placing the order)
- You must NOT accept a delivery if the packaging has been damaged
- You must report any Dead on Arrival (DOA), missing item/accessory within 48 hours of delivery
- Where we have not accepted a return and you have returned it to us, we will not ship your product until shipping costs as determined by us or our representatives have been paid. Failure to pay the assessment fee and shipping costs will result in the item being surrendered to Supero or its representatives for disposal and cost recovery
* Excludes courier, customs delays. We prioritise every order and will deliver as soon as we can. However, at peak times delivery may take longer than our targeted delivery time, your patience is greatly appreciated.
**Where insurance is selected, and an item is lost or damaged in transit the full value of the order will be compensated, and a replacement sent without delay.
**Where insurance is not selected, items are shipped at owner's responsibility, and any claims for lost, damaged or delayed items will be as per freight company (DHL, FedEx, Toll, NZ Post or Courierpost) T&C.