The Google Pixel 5a delivers the same experience as the Pixel 5 or Pixel 4a 5G, but for a more affordable price. It's also got the biggest battery ever in a Pixel, and it's the first A-series Pixel to sport water resistance.
Google Pixel 5a's big OLED display, two rear cameras, and decent amount of power are great for the price.
Pixel 5A uses the same design as the Pixel 5 and Pixel 4A (5G), but has a larger display and a huge battery that gives you all -day battery life. And for the first time on one of Google's A-series phones, the 5A comes with an IP67 water- and dust-resistance rating.
5G connectivity (with both mmWave and sub-6Ghz networks) and the largest battery we ve ever seen in a Pixel.
That translates to real-world benefits, too, with the Pixel 5a lasting longer than almost any other Google phone that we ve tested.
It s also the first water-resistant A-series Pixel, adopting a feature Google has long reserved for its flagship devices.
- OS: Android 11
- Display: 6.34 inches HDR OLED (1080x2400)
- Water Resistance Rating: IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7250 Snapdragon 765G 5G (7 nm)
- Siingle Sim
- CPU: Octa-core (1x2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1x2.2 GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 620
- Battery: Li-Po 4680 mAh (Fast charging 18W) (Power Delivery 2.0)
- Main Camera: 12.2 MP, f/1.7, 27mm, (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS + 16 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide), 1.0µm
- Video Recording: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps; gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, 24mm (wide), 1.12µm Auto-HDR, 1080p@30fps
- No Memory Card Slot
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- Power adapter
- USB-C to USB-C cable (USB 2.0)
- Quick Start Guide
- Quick Switch Adapter
- SIM tool
Google Pixel 5a