The phone is unlocked and has two SIM-card slots.
Brighter, better display
Apple iPhone 13 Pro continues and expands on the success of the iPhone 12 Pro. The phone boasts a bright 6.1” Super Retina XDR OLED display that is covered in durable ceramic glass and an aluminum frame for improved scratch and damage resistance. The new display is brighter and more energy efficient than the 12 series. Even with a more powerful A15 Bionic chip, the Pro has a longer battery life of up to 22 hours of video playback. The ProMotion display changes the display refresh rate dynamically between 10Hz and 120Hz depending on your use making viewing a pleasure while conserving power.
How the best camera phone became even better
The iPhone 13 Pro features a triple sensor main camera with three 12MP sensors (wide, telephoto and an ultrawide) as well as a LIDAR sensor that maps your surroundings when activated. The camera is capable of recording 4K video at 60 FPS. Together with the LIDAR sensor, the nighttime photography is significantly improved and the updates on the camera app make your photos even better, whether you are taking dimly lit portraits or summer snapshots of the family dog. Apple also introduced the Cinematic mode with the Pro series that allows better control of the focus when recording video and even after recording it.
Fastest performing mobile phone in the market
The new iPhone 13 Pro has Apple’s latest A15 chip that has again outperformed its competition in benchmarks. The A15 has a 6 core CPU and a 5 core GPU meaning the phone packs a punch even when playing the most demanding mobile games in the market.
5G Dual SIM for faster connectivity
The iPhone 13 Pro features an improved 5G chip for better, faster connectivity and the phone has two SIM card slots for better connectivity. Kindly refer to the specifications for full specifications.
The iPhone 13 Pro is compatible with all Magsafe compatible accessories.
- System: iOS 15
- Processor: A15 Bionic chip (New 6 core CPU with 2 performance and 4 efficiency cores, 4‑core GPU, 16‑core Neural Engine)
- Memory: Internal: 128 GB or 256 GB or 512 GB or 1TB (See Version Above)
- Display: 6.1" OLED / Super Retina XDR with ProMotion / Resolution: 2532 x 1170 / 460 ppi / 1000 nits max brightness (typical); 1200 nits max brightness (HDR)
- Camera: Pro 12 MP Camera System (Ultra Wide, Wide, & Telephoto) / ƒ/2.8 ƒ/1.5 ƒ/.8/ Night Mode / Deep Fusion / OIS / Zoom: 3x optical zoom range (2x in, 6x out), up to 15x digital / Video: 4K at up to 60 fps
- Front Camera: 12 MP TrueDepth Camera, ƒ/2.2, Retina Flash, Smart HDR 3, Video: 4K
- Networks: 5G NR (Bands n1, n2, n3, n5, n7, n8, n12, n20, n25, n28, n29, n30, n38, n40, n41, n48, n66, n71, n77, n78, n79) / FDD-LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 66, 71) / TD-LTE (Bands 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48) / CDMA EV-DO Rev. A (800, 1900 MHz) / UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz) / GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- SIM card: Dual SIM (nano SIM), iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max are not compatible with existing micro‑SIM cards
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 5.0 / Wi-Fi: 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 with 2x2 MIMO / NFC with reader mode
- Connection: Lightning
- GPS: Built-in GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, and BeiDou
- Sensors: Face ID, LiDAR Scanner, Barometer, Three axis gyro, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor
- Ingress Protection: Rated IP68 (2 m up to 30 mins) under IEC standard 60529
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery / Wireless Qi charging up to 15W / Qi wireless charging up to 7.5W
- Weight: 204 grams (7.19 ounces)
- Dimensions: 146.7 mm (5.78 inches) x 7.65 mm (0.30 inch) x 71.5 mm (2.82 inches)
In the box
- USB-C to Lightning cable
- SIM eject tool
Apple iPhone 13 Pro